GUYANA CRICKET BOARD
The GCB invites suitable applicants for the position of Chief Executive Officer of the Guyana Cricket Board.
Requirements: Applicants must possess the following minimum level of qualifications, skills and experience:-
• Bachelors Degree in either Business Administration, Marketing, Sports Administration or any other Degree of a similar nature as determined by the GCB.
• At least 5 years experience working at a senior management level.
• Experience working with a recognized cricket administration body at a high level, preferably within the Caribbean region is an advantage.
• A distinct love and passion for the game of cricket is highly essential and more particularly for the development of Guyana cricket.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills, computer literacy, ability to manage large scale events, strong inter personal skills; respect for authority and a burning desire to succeed and implement policies and directives of the Board are some of the prerequisites for all applicants.
• Residence in Guyana is a distinct advantage.
Remuneration: Salary and Benefits would be determined based on the qualifications and suitability of the chosen candidate.
Further submissions would be communicated to suitable candidates.
The GCB reserves the right to accept or decline any applicant that it deems unfit or improper for this position.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed directly to Mr. Anand Sanasie, Secretary of Guyana Cricket Board at 221/222 Regent Road, Bourda, Georgetown.
Unsuitable candidates will not be acknowledged.