The Guyana Cricket Board will be celebrating its Seventy-Fifth anniversary in 2018; as part of its celebrations the Board is currently hosting a Grand 75th Anniversary raffle in aid of Women and Youth Cricket Development. The raffle was launched during the three ODI matches which took place April 7th, 9th and 11th, 2017 with its first consolation draw being held at the last ODI match between West Indies vs. Pakistan at the National Stadium-Providence on the 11th April, 2017.
Six prizes were up for grabs which includes five food hampers and one trip to Baganara Resort.
Below are the winning numbers:
Tickets #0293, 0481, 11614, 9835, 9895
Please note that there are several other draws to be won, if you did not win this draw hold onto your ticket until the final draw which is on April 7th, 2018 where there are eight grand prizes which includes:
- 1st Prize: One Motor Car
- 2nd Prize: One Jailing Motor Cycle
- 3rd Prize: One 60 inch TV
- 4th Prize: One Return Airfare to NY (Visa not included)
- 5th Prize: One Gold Necklace
- 6th Prize: Round Trip for two to Kaieteur falls
- 7th Prize: One Laptop Computer
- 8th Prize: Day Trip for two to Arrowpoint Resort
Tickets cost only $200 gyds (Guyanese dollars) for one and can be bought at the Guyana Cricket Board, 221-222 Regent Road, Bourda, Georgetown.